Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Felt SO waRM

Yesterday went back to Rob CP; the place where I’d once worked as promoter! All the auntie promoters were like “aiyo kaijie, where your hair, aiyo you become thinner, tanner, more man laio and kind of things”. Really had a long talks with them man! From 1 end to the other, saying hi to all of them, and is really sweet that they still recognized me, even the security guard remembered me la! The cashier even gave me some free gift when I bought some items there yesterday, Sheeezzzzzzzzzz. . .

Kai
Takre care
=’
桜 & 恋

Next week will be field camp week, whole lots of 6 days will be eaten, and weekends burn @___@ May God bless things turn out well as well.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home