Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Thursday, June 26, 2008

ThoUghts

Someone asked me a question that really struck me.

‘So you like wearing mask la’ she asked.

We were having some conversation when she told me that I’m so outspoken.

I told her ‘actually I’m like not that in school; very quiet and stuff’

She gave me a total disbelief gesture before asking me that question.
I gave a thought, I didn’t literally/purposely behaved like that in different scenarios, perhaps the job need it that it just comes naturally, and in school is not necessary that it just hid right within.

With that
Kai
Takre care
=’
桜 & 恋

Browsing through youtube for some Chinese songs; going karaoke later @__@

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • It's normal to act differently when the situation demands it... A basic skill that one picks up in one's everyday life...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:41 AM  

  • mine is not an act-- it just comes like tt for some reasons~

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 1:08 PM  

  • The best acts occur when even the actor doesn't realise that he's acting... they simply 'become' the new 'me' =p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:18 PM  

  • zzzz. u had ur ways of putting things~

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 9:39 AM  

  • lets put it this way, i'm jovial/outspoken+going if i'm in a comfortable group but becomes quiet in an uncomfortable group (especially big group which easily dissociate and attention span is limited. . )

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 10:40 AM  

  • Surely the strangers you meet on the street whilst peddling your wares do not fall in the 'comfortable group'... Just face it, Kai-kun becomes Kaijie when dealing with aunties and the like... =p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home