Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Friday, July 25, 2008

BOOK OUT BOOK OUT DAY

Finally come back from Tekong and back to CIVILIAN LIFE; oh God how I missed it! We were advised not to blog details on the things we did back in camp, thus yea to keep it vague. .

I remembered on the first night when 13 unknown strangers come together in the same bunk and sleep together, the atmosphere was kinda weird but luckily there were this joker around to break ice, the self introduction was made and stuff. Is kinda scary that only within 2 weeks I witnessed all sought of peeps, those ‘wayang’ one whom acts good in front of superior but anyhow behind their back, those purposely stirred up conflict among the group, those who plays ‘psychological’ warfare and sought of peeps. I played the quiet one and keep observing.

During the 2 weeks stay, I was pretty shut off, lack initiative, lack enthusiasm; perhaps I hadn’t get used to the life there yet, but hopefully for the next book in, I will show some of those traits!

As for training, my pull-up on the first day was like 7 (NAFA was 9), as the days goes average was like 2-4 that I failed my IPPT trial test! LOL la, first time failed’ NAFA’ (cux we were doing pull up like every day, that my muscles had yet to recover, zzz!)even my most confident station shuttle sprint from under 10s to 10.4s for the trial IPPT (pull up was my first station, think demoralize laio). LOL!
Kai had to put in more enthu and initiative on his next book in! do it whole heartedly!

Kai
Takre care
=’
桜 & 恋
Anyway the chronicle of my life before army (part 7) last day before army was spend with my kawaii-frens (from kawaii-tokyo), at this Sunset Tarvarn, nice place to chill at, the view, the sunset. . . follow that was doing my crazy confession on that night; and we both agreed that was kinda rush.. so yea that’s was that! =]


I MISS MY HAIR LA!


the finger-foodies HOW I DARN FREAKIMG MISS IT




after---


during the stay, i eat & drink much more then i can ever imagine, but still light weight, due to high metabolic rate and high level of activities, i realized i cursed much more like 'WTF' think i'll be more rugged as the days go!

had some minor injuries on my knee caps, haiz, over strain. dry cough and such zzz

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • You need a new song... But yeah, you meet all sorts of people in army. Hmm... I'll leave the personal relations to you, but do watch out for yourself, kai-kun... you always came across as the 'vulnerable and bully-able' type >.> and i did warn you regarding your physical test... so yeah =p

    OH! and post a picture of your new hairdo, kthx!! ^_^

    Rugged kai? HAH! ... you always seem to come across as delicate... i doubt that image will change lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:09 PM  

  • oh YEA! since ages i last update a new song, LOL. e PR one will see how lor. . .

    i look totally retard with that hairdo, so hell no i be posting the pic, LOL

    we'll see on the rugged thingy.LOL

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 6:11 PM  

  • Kai!!! Why never say u saw me!!! Hehe!! As for the IPPT cat test, no worries, once u book in, ur muscles will freaking recover!! for chin ups u will fly man!! Same goes for shuttle run!! It happened for me!! Hehe.. Im soaring dude.. Im sure u will do too!!

    See ya soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:02 AM  

  • take care. (:

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:07 PM  

  • @ sahz
    yup feeling e heat! hopefully will do even better for the final one!=]

    @min

    thanks ar, u takre care too, especially when u burning mad night oil like no body business @__@

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home