Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Thursday, August 21, 2008

blaBLa

A total of 11 days was spend detached from my family and closed ones; w/0 any form of communication or what not cux I left my HP at home! @__@

And so I just completed my 6 days of field camp . . . details of it I didn’t want to write down, unless u asked me verbally. . .

Did my own reflection, and finally accept that I am really a hybrid of kang-chiong spider +blur sotong, which at time obstructing my team’s mission progression. I did gave my best, but sometime blur people like me just screwed things up; hopefully someday I learned to be calm and stand up for myself.

Lots of interesting things did happened at camp, too tired to type them up, asked me up if u guys are just curious. . .
a
Kai
Takre care
=’
桜 & 恋

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home