Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Saturday, December 08, 2007

dates

Was watching YUI –Thank You My teens Live DVD- over YOUTUBE just now and cant help but sing along @__@. Can’t help but ponder how time had indeed molded her from a stage-fright performer to a rocker on stage. Time had indeed passed so fast since Dec24th 2006 (when I first came to know her), and I don’t usually remember dates; to be honest I’d only 4 other peoples b’dae date to date (excluding those that shared the same as mine), yea that pathetic I know @__@

Talking about singing; I remember I’d always been singing back in secondary school days; in class, is like I’m so ignorant at how bad I did sang and just continue singing, till in sec3 someone (cant remember who) told me I sounded awful, that I stopped, that is only in public, back home or toilet I still sings my lungs out @__@ Back then was Backstreet Boys- shape of my heart, show me the meaning of being lonely, larger then life, and 1 other song Only love by trademark. Nowadays, is more of YUI’s and MLTR song~ which obviously sounded worse with my articulation,@__@. Seriously, I didn’t know how awfully I sounded till I recorded my own voice, and played it, then I was like ‘That’s me?, WTH’. I was not convince that that’s me and had always been blaming the recording device since then, as it just dont sound like me.

Some interesting pictures

THE PERFECT PRATAYA, notice e 8?


This was bought in MENSA bout month back. I ordered plate of MEE GORANG, and the uncle asked
‘You want prataya’.
I was like ‘Huh, a prata’ and asked ‘what that’?
‘Some egg’
‘Ok’
When the food was served; I was totally astonished at the size of the egg, but only realize later that it’s pretty a thin slice. Look good but taste is like blend, #_#

SOME DOODLING while waiting for experiment to run


Some of my friend even said that this creature never escape from my paper! For some reason I just like/love to draw this thingy named-CRUBO, man I had so many version of it.



Had no idea why i drew this, look weird @__@

It was only later that realized that i had to hand in this paper to teacher and i'd drew them in pen, and my friends were like LOL




Was walking back home, when I saw torn paper gliding down from the sky. I t was only when I arrow my eyes to where the source was that I saw someone dumping books and paper through the balcony. And yea these were the books being dump down- they were some Primary science text book. That was during post-PSLE period, perhaps the kids got so excited that she just dump it down or? Curious I just take a snap of it when a girl whom I presumed to be the sister came and collect the books and she was like starring at me that I quickly just dashed off, and do think we took the same lift later @__@



99 cent per plate explains the number of plates of shushi


with that
kai
takire
='

YEt another Lonely December, will it not be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home