Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

F____R__E_A_______________k

Received an unexpected call from my dad, asking ‘Why you skip lesson?’ I was like uh ?__? Then I recalled must be the warning letter, because of missing 1, I stress 1 PT tutorial. If you can remember that I missed it because of my blurness @ here

Darn the school’s system~! Now my dad should be thinking ‘My boy not as good anymore’, even after my explanation via the phone; I still feel sense of doubt in his tone, ba!!! Maybe I just am over-sensitive as usual. Yea darn the school system, treating us like little-morons, entrapping in a enclosure with no freaking ‘right’, cant blame the teacher, its their job as being ‘FAIR’, I hope @___@ Blurting out always feel better!

Anyway some pictures I took out of boredom. . .

Double decker- empty seat

Taken on the day i miss the tutorial -,-

Ah feat of fishes at house


At some Jap restaurant with mel, kel

the oyster tempera wooT

and lastly-1 word 'coincidence', notice 2 ppl listening to same song at the same moment?


nt clear though



Kai
take care
='(been forgotting to place this at the end of post)

3 Comments:

  • Thats my nick!!!
    hehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:51 AM  

  • yup; u and some 1 else (nt very sure myself who she is anyway), jux so happen to listen, Because of You by Ne-yo and i was like O__________O. take screen shot after cant found of hp to snap it, LOL -,-

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 9:10 AM  

  • Kai-kun sure sounds angsty... :o but he's concerned for you, ya? If he weren't, he wouldn't go to such lengths to call you out of the blue and ask you about it... He cares for you (> ' ' )> As for myself... I don't know how many tutorials i've skipped back in jc lol I did attend all my lectures though. Prove him you're still the star eldest boy yet, and i'm sure all will be forgiven and forgotten XD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home