Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Saturday, March 24, 2007

aN uNexpEctEd Massacring

Looking myself at mirror, I ‘discovered’ that there are some protruding goatee dandling down from my chin, kinda weird and unsightly you see **I mean there’s only 1 or 2 strands on my ‘bare terrain’**!

And so I decided to rip them off manually, carefully I maneuver the razor on my chin, avoiding those **red bumps** (pimples), you never know what gona happen when you accidentally slit those pimples, at most I guess is caused them to rupture, with all the pus oozing out profusely, YUCK DANG! I manage to pass the maneuvering part, perhaps that will made me a good driver when asked to maneuver the car round 2 cones **2 hairs**

Next I move higher up to my moustache, I don’t have the habit to shave my moustache because according to some source, **the more you shaved, the faster its grow, being the lazy bump i always am, I DON’T WANT TO SHAVE EVERY NOW AND THEN**, and hence I decided to trim a little instead, cox its kinda messy and long, especially at the end that resembles those whiskers found on kitties. I start off with right end, and carefully draw the razor down, **a downward movement that will haunt me from now on**, guess what? Instead of slightly trim a portion at the end, I had scrip off an entire portion somewhere near the middle, leaving an extremely **crystal clear** patch! GOSH, Crap, DaNg! I stare at myself in front of the mirror, with my eyes zooming on the white patch, speechless, shocked, just stare at it for like 10 secs, before I decided to **massacre** the heap of **bushes**! There go my moustache, not **for good**, soon they be back!

A bit too descriptive eh? I mean on mere moustache, and I manage to cough out so much craps!

Ok so why I out of the blue decide to shave my goatee anyway?

Well you see today I’ll be attending my first guitar lesson, and first impression is very important and hence the shaving is necessary, but didn’t intend to ahlihate the whole bushes!

How my first lesson?

Pretty enjoyable 1 I guess, But but But! None of the students are of my age, mostly are at their early twenties working adults and I’m like a kid la, to them! Kinda awkward to blend it, perhaps next week will be better I guess, the **ice need to be broken somehow or rather, guess I’m gona be that ice-breaker! =]**

Was introduce to some basic terms in guitar and some homework to-do, 1 of the task is to master the opening of “An jing” by Jay Chou! And dang, I seldom listen to Chinese- pop music,**one must know the tune to agar agar play the piece** but surely I know who this Mr Jay is, with his trademark **nunchaku**, aka shuāng jié gùn in 1 of his MV, that always linked me to the thought of Lee Siao Long, except Mr Jay needs to be in HIS yellow suit to be like him, and also Michelangelo from TMNT, and again Mr Jay needs to wear an orange bandana, carry a green bag-pack and shave bald to be like him! K, a big K to stop this crapping that may jolly well freak you all out of the chair.

Perhaps through this guitar lesson, I be more exposed to Chinese pop music, and start appreciating them, and not just press the **next button** when my music play-list start playing those
chi--naa song as those lyric in “An Jing” really made a **banG** in my view on Chinese music, I mean those words he pen down are really **beautiful**!

Guess now, I can’t complained nothing to do as those time can be spend on practice yea?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On my way back, visit the saloon for a hair-cut, turn out $@$#@$#@, the barber kinda shape my front hair that resembles that of a ramp-shap **u know 1 end long, the other end short** and sis was saying like girl hairdo!!! EEEEK dang, darn, dooT, tooT@#@@#$#@

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
some cathcy song that cant keeps my butt still/rooted to chair!

<
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Yesterday felt kinda bored and decide to some random tests over the net, just for the sake of passing time and stuffs like tt!

You Are a Prophet Soul

You are a gentle soul, with good intentions toward everyone.
Selfless and kind, you have great faith in people.
Sometimes this faith can lead to disappoinment in the long run.
No matter what, you deal with everything in a calm and balanced way.

You are a good interpreter, very sensitive, intuitive, caring, and gentle.
Concerned about the world, you are good at predicting people's feelings.
A seeker of wisdom, you are a life long learner looking for purpose and meaning.
You are a great thinker and communicator, but not necessarily a doer.

Souls you are most compatible with: Bright Star Soul and Dreaming Soul

Kind, gentle, that’s me, who can ignore that fact, **smuggling** yup I’m very sensitive, to people that’s why I can interpret people’s thoughts sometime, and th bottomline, , dont play play, **I know what you did last summer**, , even sensitive to the weather too!

And I can’t agree less that I’m a thinker but least a do-er! This is so darn freaking true la, I always think, have the idea but most of the time I just left things hanging around.

Any Bright Star Soul and Dreaming Soul outaa there?




You Are 28% Abnormal

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at medium risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is somewhat likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

O_O, even if it’s mere 28%?>?!
I had no ‘soul’, then why the previous test claims that I’d a prophet soul?
‘its unlikely that you are a chaotic mess’, venture into my bag and you’ll see how messy my stuffs are, papers with **flappy-doggy-eaR**, crumpled paper, pals can justify this fact, as most of them talked about the inside of my bag when they witness the **unsightly scene**, not forgetting my table, a complete disorder
‘in love with your own reflection’, ‘addicted to hand sanitizer’, hmmm, hmmm O_O


Your Love Life Secrets Are

Looking back on your life, you will only have one true love.

Although you may have been hurt before, you tend to bring very little scars into new relationships.

It's important to you that your lover is very attractive. You like to have someone to show off.

In fights, you seek compromise and back down from conflict. You always try to smooth things out.

Getting over a break-up doesn't take long. Easy come, easy go.

1 true love ?!?!?! hurt b4, not to the extent of jumping down from my 23rd stories apartment.Lover attractive? Cute will do!!! And yea I may like to show off but but, w8 gf is not like a vase to show off!!!! then again who doen't like their spouse to be attractive that they themselves can show off
Yup I seek compromise w/0 doubt!
‘Easy come, easy go’, hmmm? True in a way that whenever a belle walk pass me, they will imbue in my brain for as long as a week, but soon forgotten all about them,
recently there’s 1 that had been lingered for like week=sssss, hope it went away just like that =/

You Are The Chariot

You represent a difficult battle, and a well-deserved victory.
You tend to struggle to get what you want, both internally and externally.
You excel at controlling opposing forces, getting down the same path.
In the end, you bring glory and success - using pure will to move forward.

Your fortune:

There is great conflict in your life right now, either with yourself or others.
You must find a solution to this conflict, which is likely to be a "middle road" between the two forces.
You posses the skills to triumph over these struggles, as long as your will is strong.
You are transforming your inner self, building a better foundation for future successes.

Woo I darn like the ‘bring glory and success - using pure will to move forward.’ Great conflict perhaps not myself but with others ba!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
That was like weeks ago, when uncle and I had dinner at 1 of the local hawker stall, the food is superb! More importantly I learned some local term-logy,

1) To order a cup of Chinese tea, you can said ‘tiao yu’, **literally means fishing, as the rhythmic movement of tea bag up and down resembles the action of fishing**

2) To order a cup of Milo, you said ‘ti qiu’,** as the Milo tin always had this logo of man kicking soccer**

3) As for Holick, I forgotten the term,@___@

Shame to be call a local when only now I know those terms, hiaz!

anyway some of the dishes we had



Here a perfect place for a date, pleasant and soothing surrounding, they burned some kind of incense too =/, and the place is full of creative stuffs! located 2-3 stops from Bendemeer market bus top.



had this for supper yesterday, panda flavoured bread with tuna and
Parmesan cheese, yum, and down with my Milo + choco powder mixture, sluRPED, shioked!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


saw this interesting sign- at first sight, i thought was a guy doin some stunts on a cycle, **the light to me is like head, and the seat is like legs, handle like hand** can see?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well with that, tata

Kai
Take care

Sit on ferry-wheel, and hopefully it stuck somewhere on the top!

2 Comments:

  • You've always been too concerned about appearances... Sometimes unkowningly, sometimes with total knowledge about it lol

    Glad to hear your first lesson went well... hope to be able to hear ya strum a few tunes in the not-so-distant future ^_^

    Yours truly is the 'Seeker Soul'... Very appropriately named, imho. You are on a quest for knowledge and life challenges.
    You love to be curious and ask a ton of questions.
    Since you know so much, you make for an interesting conversationalist.
    Mentally alert, you can outwit almost anyone (and have fun doing it!).

    Very introspective, you can be silently critical of others.
    And your quiet nature makes it difficult for people to get to know you.
    You see yourself as a philosopher, and you take everything philosophically.
    Your main talent is expressing and communicating ideas.

    Souls you are most compatible with: Hunter Soul and Visionary Soul
    Awww... i wanted to be compatible with you T_T

    You think too much, end of story.

    While you certainly aren't a psycopath... you sure can be a narcissist at times... but not to the extreme, of course lol Oh, and remember the time when you kept washing your hands over and over? That's obssessive compulsive behaviour... usually happens to those who're mentally unhinged some way or another... Yours truly got a 44%... medium in all except the last, which was low... Up to ya to judge lol

    Easy come, easy go... SO DAMN TRUE. Remember your god-ma from your previous job? Or the friends you made in SRJC? Or the close friends from long long ago...? Prob not, i guess... Even less effort into maintaining such things... lol, kai kai kai...

    Me... I'm the Devil. "You don't represent evil, but you do represent the animalistic side of humans.
    You demonstrate what happens when we listen to our first instincts.
    At times you tend to be materialistic and hedonistic, giving in to temptation.
    Admit it, you're guilty of acting first - and forgetting to think later!"
    Quite true... heheheheMWahahhahahahaha

    'Looking back on your life, you will have a few true loves.

    You've been deeply wounded in the past, and you're still recovering from that hurt.

    You expect a lot from your lover - you want the full package. You tend to be very picky.

    In fights, you love to debate and defend yourself. You logic prevails - or at least you'd like to think so.

    A break-up usually comes as a shock to you. You always think things are going well.' Love life secrets... hmmm... I wonder... lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:46 AM  

  • @o.g.
    outwit me? sometime u had ti try harder =/ opS!

    yea i had walked thru tt darkest period of mine~

    and yea about e easy come, easy go @____________@, perhaps is my short term memories i guess!

    as for the wat tarot card are you, foun d it kinda weird, cox it jux required you to filled in yout=r full name and taDA! u had e result =,=

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home