Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Thursday, March 15, 2007

journey to the east......................cost park =/

And yet again, I had accomplished another of my personal ‘mission’ – to track from my house all the way to East Coast Park, w/o any means of transportation but with just my feets! Arm with a bag pack filled with 3kg of weights, just to spice things up a little (this kind of weight can’t even hold a candle to army’s training). The journey was pretty long, I set-off at about 1130 and reached back home at 1600, a whoopy, solid, or whatever you called it of 4hrs 30mins, only getting my ARSE down @ Mac on my way back home (there had my usual of Mac flurry coffee combination). =] Below are some photos I took along the way. Took a total of 80++ pics, to display all, gonna take ages, so here are just some,=], photos may be blur though, had to reduce the resolution to 'reduce' the file size. walking is always better, cox the things around us will be slowered by 5 secs or sought(think matrix effect), allowing us to be more aware of whats around us, the downside, completely worn-out at the end of day!

-cant set e slide show to manual mode, =/ anyway, 1st photo for each slide is mark as 1), just scroll down after each slide show ends =]








































After e expedition, my face, especially my nose turned red, remind me of crab (sun-burn?), so darn sweaty and dirty that I think is better not to pose the photo up =/ both my legs are aching now, zoom out~ rest time! Bed here I come!


Kai
Take care =’

6 Comments:

  • very gd way to load photos by blog. but then will b too much for me to learn - must try out 1day. like rachael's blog - somthing i wud like to do so.

    i like the face to face 1 - got meaning wif ur reflection. but angle can be adjusted

    muscle ache liao leh - is worth for d mission :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:26 AM  

  • one of the best post i think. because it reminds people of one thing.. most of the time we travel, we never slow down and take a look at our surroundings.. enjoy the scenary and the interesting happenings around us.. its not that we never go to kalland mrt or east coast park before.. but most of us don really took notice of some things.. this is as our pace in life is too fast.. so conclusion is people should slow down and be a slacker like me =D lolz, wad a crappy comment

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:34 PM  

  • -uncle
    O_O, u manage to see that, as in the ads

    yup, defintely worth the walk!


    eh, my sidebar content float to the bottom, think because of those photos, hence i change to slideshow format, but to no avail, sad! @__@



    -chire
    yup, u manage to c e pt i wan to put across - slow down and appreciate our surrounding!

    but eh, conclusion think shld be know when to slow down at e right time, u cant always slack behind right? =]

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 6:08 PM  

  • the rifle alone that we carry for route marches is ~3.6kg, and don't forget the full water bag, the field pack, helmet and LBV we carry too... of course... that's really not much to say... An adventure is still an adventure... maybe i should go on one myself one day...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:45 PM  

  • tt y i said cant hold a candle to u guys ma @____________@

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 3:19 PM  

  • I never thought i could've walked 6, 8 or 12km myself before entering BMT... Even less so with all that weight on my back... But I made it, and so can you... lol You just gotta push yourself to and beyond your limits...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home