Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Friday, September 19, 2008

may thing goes well

Just when I thought army was all over for good; the next hurdle bump in like that- SISPEC! Yup gotten into the vocation I wanted to go! I’m all ready to face the challenges ahead; just that a bit worried on my left knee cap injury which might jolly well left me OOT (out of training), trust me that the LAST sign I want to witness, zzz!


Had been spending this week to ‘rejuvenate’ my left knee cap, from the wildest idea I could thought of, like smashing the cod liver oil pills and mix the content with medicated oil and literally apply onto the affected area and massage, followed by pasting the medical plaster (Sanopasis) before warping a knee guard on; not forgetting the regular physio on swimming pool as well! Does help a little as the pain is less obvious now, I thought I must had tear those soft tissue within the tendon or what not, cux the bone is fine.

May my knee cap be fine then, LORD!!!
Amen !

Guess what, I be in the same bunk as 1 of my Poly mates! LOLS coincidence!
Kai
Takre care
=’
桜 & 恋
Worth it if I take the steps further?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home