Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Thursday, February 21, 2008

reflection

Have you ever wonder why there this someone dared to openly speak ill against this commonly-feared person?

He has his own stand, I admired that.

He just want to stand out among the rest, I understand that.

He was ‘given permission to’, I had nothing more to say, a smokescreen?

Why sometime we just hate someone to the core? It may jolly well be all the ‘bad stuff’ they did, I understand.

But if just merely follow ‘Barr’, ‘Barr, oh they hate him/her, I just follow’ like a little sheep, I had nothing more to say.

Kai
Takre care
桜 & 恋
=’

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • lol sheep go 'Baaah, Baaaah'... they're not mechanical shavers... rofl

    By Blogger Shaftiel, At 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home