I GET IT
I was in the middle of PS, when this guy appeared in front of me and asked
“Do you speak Chinese?’
‘We are talent scout team’
‘My pal and I notice you from afar’
‘We arrange an interview for you’
‘Here our name card’ (some uanworld thingy)
That looks like this-
Do tell you the truth I was like ‘Woot’, I’m spotted on! That spurt of ‘woot-ness’ made me lose my calmness/judgmental skills that I simply left my number.
It was then I thought, with the abundant of valleys on my face that ants will deem it as some bottomless pit and the wide bridge across my nose be spotted on? Top up with a nerdy-toot in throng of hunks and babes around be spotted? The more I think the more weird it seems. I concluded:
1) Probably their boss was doing a spot check on them, that he randomly approached the person nearest to him.
2) Boss testing the efficiency of his talent scout to successfully getting contacts.
3) Some sought of ‘I dare you’ prank by his pals to ask people around for contacts.
4) They are really so desperate in need of people that anyone seems good enough.
5) Potential ‘con’ asking victim to go for photo-shoot for portfolio then cash-in before saying ‘we don’t need you’ (watch enough dramas and you get the idea)
Well anyway, it good to be deluded sometimes~
Lastly hilarious video to share: It’s a wonder that the editor able to make the Indian language to sound as if it were English! I bet some Indian will not even get the original meaning of the video by looking at the subbing! you weren't get e idea in e first few seconds until he started to shrug his shoulder- and the LOL begins!
Indian Thriller with non-literal English Lyrics! ( WATCH IT AND HAVE A GD LAUGH)
it'll get more and more hilarious as u watch it!
Ticket by Ai Otsuka. This song is pretty up-lifting and catchy, that you simply cant resisting beating to its beat! And is not overly-cheesy like her other up-beat songs.