Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Thursday, February 21, 2008

O_O


no one looking


up i go

Guess dear Russell is yielding for a long walk outside



Kai
Takre care
桜 & 恋
=’

Oku Hanako, a singer-songwriter herself has really earned my respect. Her music revolved round piano ballad accompanied with that pure sweet vocal performance. And gosh, she is 30 odds when she look like a little teenager!

It was through her song ‘Garnet’ being paired with the film ‘The girl who leapt through time that I came to know this sweet pie’. I recalled that day watching the film and told my friend ‘I sure going to dig out that artist, and yes I did!’

This only 1 of the few song i can found in imeem, unless i upload my collection, @__@
The song in my mp3 read as '恋', the one i found on imeem read 'Koin', perhaps that how you pronounced in Japan? Again i thought was 'Lian' instead.

恋-Love




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home