Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Friday, October 26, 2007

touch!

Reap what you sow eh?

So the poster of mine was selected to showcase for some ‘thingy’. ‘Notice that those selected posters are the favorite students of this particular lecturer’ and I was like, so I’m 1 of them? And yea, so I thought maybe~


Right anyway, I went home late tonight and my grandma was asking me

‘Go out eat ah?’
‘Yea’
‘How many people?’
‘2’
‘Xa-bo-peng-yu ar?’ (girlfriend in hokien)
‘no la, no girl want me’
‘where got, you so ;swee;’(pretty in hokien, wonder if that’s the right adjective to use)
‘bo-la (no-la), no body want’
‘bo-lan ai, wo ai’ (no body want you, I wan you)

And I was like ahh so sweet ~ =]

Kai
Take care
.;.

2 Comments:

  • I want you too... =O

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:02 AM  

  • @

    now tat gives me goosebumps~

    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

    see the number of hairs standing up

    yea u had me as a fren~a gd fren =]

    kai .;.

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home