Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Sunday, September 30, 2007

against the wind; a river still a river

Remember I mentioned about this girl who shared the same birthday as me, whom I once pictured that we were ‘fated’ to be together, of whom I eventually had a silent crush on and did nothing and finally fell out of it. Remember that girl? For those who’d kept up with my blog shouldn’t be alien to this topic.

I met her again today; at the same bus stop where she boards the same bus where I sit on the same seat of this double Decker bus. Think this scenario happened twice. I decided to just say ‘Hi’ this time once the bus stop at the interchange, but I didn’t had a chance. She was heading up a flight of stairs and I was heading the opposite way when I decided to head up the stairs too to the popular to get some stuff and she was actually walking out of the popular. I turned around and ask foolishly you are ‘her name’ right? She turned, smile and walks in her trademark duckie style toward her friend. I thought what a lame question I had ask, when I ask is that you when is obviously her and I know is her, if you get what I meant -,-. A smile huh! @__@

Well so anyway, memories flows back again on those foolish crush I had which lasted for 4 years. Looking back I just ‘haiz’ and ‘haiz’ even more as it seems that I haven’t learnt my lesson yet.

I just quietly. . .as there are so ‘many’ -.- 1 after another in a vicious cycle till someone get me out of there. . .



this song is just an advice for those who remains silent~

With that
Kai

well the nxt movie i going catch is Legendary Courtesan: Hwang Jin Yi starring my fav k-actress Song Hye Kyo/gyo =]]]

4 Comments:

  • you suck, kai... and i thought calvin was bad with girls... you just plain suck... -_-''' Sigh... ah well, she's not meant for you anyway... oe day you'll find the one... then you'll know... and then you'll truly feel.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:05 AM  

  • @ baka

    bla bla bla~ come to think of it, it doesn't really affect me since i can ended the post with wanting to catch a movie of my fav k-actress; talk about random! @___@

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 10:01 AM  

  • oh yea havent u guys notice that the 'headings' of my last 2 posts are rather 'abstract' =/ well thats that~

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 10:02 AM  

  • A good try at being profound and sophisticated and complex... but i'm afraid it'll take much more than that to be a grown-up, kai-kun =p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home