Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Thursday, May 03, 2007

LAst MaN STaNdING

Do think that 1 particular industry caught fire over at Jurong Island this morning and today we are doing fire-fighting there. Man really had a bad experience. I was the nozzle man in 1 of the trail run, and there were like 8 men and woman behind me. When engaging the ‘fire source’, someone drop the ‘hose body’, and thus a domino effect, men behind me also let go leaving me ALONE with the nozzle charging at 14 barg, with that pressure I kind of give way too and lost balance when the trainer come to the ‘rescue’. It was only when the water stopped that I had realized that my helmet had ‘flown away’ and my vision kinda blur as my contact lens had ‘roll’ all the way up. . . cant imagine what would have happen if not armed with goggles. At the end of the day, all were wet. . . that was that~ i went back home with wet under garment leaving marking on bus seat and many other places. reach home with butt itching like mad =,= did i said that the water tasted like iron rust ?

Man my eye bags are getting more soggy and thicker as each day passed by, had to KO early I guess~

Take care
Kai
ciaO~

3 Comments:

  • who tell you never squeeze dry your underwear before wearing it again! LOL! i squeeze until no more water lor.. dun feel any inch now.. hahaha.. and yes, im still wearing THAT underwear at this point of time.. wahhaha..

    By Blogger Ruben, At 11:36 PM  

  • ouch... hope you didn't get hurt... >.< man, can't believe they'd leave you floundering like that... i mean, if it were areal fire, and they did that to their comrades... and lol kai... must've been quite a pleasent experience, eh? wet undies...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:01 AM  

  • @ruben
    frankly spreaking i was still wearing tt when typing this post, =,= eeeK ...

    @prowler
    eh nt pleasent la, at most the best benificial thing i can thought for wet short is the cooling effect (having sit on bus too long tend to warm ur butts up =/)

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home