Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Monday, February 05, 2007

some1 tell me how to eat chicken... got con ... 'feel my soul' yui

Thursday was the day, when I had first introduced my taste bud to the famous ‘kenny roger’ chicken, yup first time in my life thus far (treated by pal =])! Sadly the chicken did not really live up to the pricey label. Skip the proportion part given, the spices imbedded in the chicken doesn’t spice me up. Perhaps, was feeling moody, because of the bad haircut I had earlier =@. K. back to the chicken, it was there where I realized eating chicken, with knife and fork as your tools is not an easy task AT ALL, may sound easy to some, wait till you get your hand on it. There I was trying to maneuver the knife, driving it through the chicken, making occasional turns, with my fork as a brake (preventing the chicken from slipping), and my pal opposite is handling it with ease. In the end my plate was a complete mess, with stringe of meats coating round the bone, his just bone. Well at least, I learned some skills in tackling chicken with fork and knife from him!

BUT!!! The main thing I want to bring forth about is why people are shun by behave properly, so call proper procedure in eating, as in die die must use fork and knife in eating chicken in a restaurant? We are tied by this ‘rules and regulation’. ‘Why, using just bare hand is deem uncivilized?’ I mean after all, our primitive father did that. In fact using bare hand really enhanced the taste of chicken! I recalled, my pals and I brought those $4 plus honey or black pepper chicken from carefour, we sat down together, with the chicken in the middle and pound on it, man that kind of taste is real good, because we are not bound by that rules and regulation that we can fully enjoy the taste(even though it is of the ‘lower class’ chicken). Guess, perhaps the fact that I guess it is only appropriate for me to use knife and fork to tackle that chicken (even though I felt uncomfortable with it), so much so, resulting me in not enjoying the meal. Perchance (1 of those word you used in literature I recalled), 1 day I set up a chicken restaurant, name “use barred hand only”, as the name suggested no cutlery is provided, only mere plates and bowls that all! 1 of those bubbles thought I hard recently . . . . .

Don’t know why this few days, mishaps regarding to transport had keep piling on me. Just today, this guy look smartly dressed, middle 30, approached me and requested for ‘$1.50, to take bus and claiming left wallet at his house’.
Having no coins with me, I passed him a $2 note.
‘There can take bus 147 right’ pointing to the bus stop, making it more believable that he is taking a bus.

Walking back, I reflected on my actions, and realized perhaps I being con. WHY?
REASON 1: WHY THE HELL HE BE ASKING FOR MONEY TO TAKE BUS, WHEN HE UNDER A HDB BLOCK, SHOULDN’T HE BE AT THE BUS TOP ASKING?

REASON 2: IF HE LEFT HIS WALLET AT HOME, AND WANTED TO GO HOME, HOW THE HELL HE CAME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, W/O $$. TELEPORTATION HAVEN EXISTS IN THIS ERA.

Sometime we people need to think before AN ACT, IT MAY Jolly well COST YOUR LIFE 1 DAY. But hey, I told myself, this guy must be seriously in need of money, thus resorting to this ‘last resort’, let it be then. . . I wana stress also, know when to reject in proper manner and at right occasion! That 1 part in my life I had to learn in this very life, but to keep rejecting, isn’t right either… see the occasion ba, and be your own JUDGE.

Take care folks
Kai

lastly wana share 1 of my favourite video by yui.. 'feel my soul' LIVE! enjoy~
** remember to pause the music playlist, found at the bottom of the page to avoid distraction**




2 Comments:

  • hv u tried eating curry chicken and rice with ur hand and fingers? i made a mess too much and were always handicap with mine. i wud wana try again 1 day - let's try together. cutlery are jus means of tools like u say - chose the 1s u prefer. o, most angmo were served with fork and spoon at chinese restaurant years back while recently they prefer to tackle with chopsticks. some high class chinese restaurant served fork and knife like when eating abalone... i still like chopsticks the most among the cutlery though i do like to act class at times...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:30 AM  

  • how class is class? follow other class of standard does not made 1 class, only made the class jeered at. . .O_o sound chim

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home