Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Sunday, January 14, 2007

LIfe~

Man this few days had been rather hectic- projects, homework, you name it, for my one particular project; I was like caught in between. A (who did nth much) complained to me bout C (who boss around me and A), and C *reminder*(who boss around me and A) complained to me , A did nothing much. Results I did quite a lot(I would say) things and felt awkward when both keep bullyShyting bout each other bad.
Haiz. .. . . . .

Was doing online quiz for my psychology on topic- intelligent, then I came across a link to do an IQ test, just finished it. my score? 115, and it says
‘Way to go! Your performance on the test was well above the population average. Typically, people with scores in this range perform very well academically, can relatively easily make it through university and generally achieve success in life.”
I was like woo. im certain that I can fair better if I had focus enough. Someone talking big eh? Yet to do the EQ test too.

For this week and thereafter, im gonna play a more fastbeat song , may I present to u Life by Yui. Blast it and you will love it! opening solo guitar is so darn cool~

3 Comments:

  • Well... it's not like we can always get the perfect people to work with always... When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! Just do your best and make the best of the situation... you can do it =) ... and so that's why you were too busy to chat to me... updating your blog > someone you won't see for 2 weeks, eh? T_T

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:27 AM  

  • was in bad mood then ... then when i heard Yui's life, then got 'lifen', then update blogs lor, to so call relax frm wat i was doing all along.

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 10:48 AM  

  • lol it's alright... i know you must be going through alot. Just hang in there and you'll make it through for sure! Smile Alwayz... =b

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home