Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Monday, January 22, 2007

Its happy line~

There a couple of things that really irked me in the morning. Well I believe in democratic world, you could smoke the hell out of way u wana, but please don do it just before you entered the bus, I mean the bus is air-conditioned, and you gona stink the whole bus. That was today, when a smoker with smoke stench aura sat just right beside me, and I was like coughing all the way, for I have sensitive nose. One may argues can’t I jolly well get my ass out the chair? Why not say cant he get the hell out of that bus, he not affecting one and only me, but the whole passenger, recap ‘diffusion of gas’. Hence I will really appreciate them if they can be more considerate, ‘held your puff, just before you entered the bus, a good slogan I would say. =] perhaps they can wear some perfume to covered up the smoke stench? Nose sensitive guys out there will defiantly prefer perfume to smog! All this bullshit I wrote is just pov, and I not against anyone.

Cant the government set up this law, that Singapore is notorious for, ‘fine $???, for those who carry that smoke stench and enter the bus inconsiderately’

I was told once by my fellow college, that cigarettes at their time, in the 80s is like $2 or so*(*cant really recall), so is like darn freaking cheap, and people simply just puff their way through, for it was very affordable, hence addicted easily, and seems almost impossible to kick that habit. Now, that the government sees this GOLDEN Opportunity and raised the price of cigarettes (claiming to say, discourage people from smoking), for they knew those 80s smoker can’t kick the habit, and thus will buy, keep their cash rolling into their pockets. Some desperate souls who can’t afford it will simply steal them, rob, bla bla… crime rate increase. I mean how can a smoker who smoked for like 6 packets in their day just kick off the habit like that? In fact increasing the price may leads youngsters craving for them more, for it set up an impression that it is “IN” and “classy” stuff to OWN them, ‘classy’ and ‘in’ are relative to the price tag.

Suggestion from my dad*(once heavy smokers who manage to quilt for the sake of my mum), he told me, once the sensation to puff come, just suck the bud of cigarettes w/O actually lit it up). It works some how, or is it out of love to kick this habit? Remind me of the song ‘the power of love’.

Enough of taking about smoking matter.

Now the second things that irritate my nerve today seems rather illogical, I saw this guy in his middle age hanging around in my campus, some maintenance I presume, his hand was holding a magazine ‘teens’, I was like man your are 30++ and reading a magazine cater to teenage is like showing FHM to a primary school boys! LOL! No offense =/ perhaps he bought that magazine for his children or whatever, thank goodness that I did not witness the guy reading it, or else I will be freak out! There really nothing wrong for him to read the magazine that is not correspond to his age, but for some reasons , I got Goosebumps at the sight of it.

Seems like today my post, sounded so critic, perhaps is to distress, I mean bullshyting all these, really make me feels more relax from the stressful workload. Does it mean that I would be critic, when feeling stress? Or being a sadist to be critic when being stressful? Nope! Bullshyting all this craps is my way of distressing, is like a refuge when you take out some time to do doing something out of the norm or passionate about!

Well, had been really hectic this few days, but thanks God again that my project mates have been co-operating really well lately.

Its happy line, when you don’t repeatedly do the same old routine continuously!
Btw; ‘its happy line’ is another masterpiece from YUI! Think I play it the next time when I blog.

Some of my thoughts here may just be childish to some, but hey its not easy for a teenage to come up with childish view!

Take care folks…

Kai ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home