Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Saturday, December 27, 2008

bRACe-LESS

So my braces got removed! The first thing that greeted me was the woozzzy smell of 2 years olds of dental plague around the braces region. Mind you is one thick lump la! So no hard food, no sticky food (my choc?) for the next few weeks till I get my retainer or else the teeth sure goona gives way! Guess I ‘d to get 2 bowl of soup now to what else but liquefy my food. @__@
Sometime I wished that the braces never got removed, LOL! I don’t know why. ..

Here as amour spec, my hands un’doubly will be full of grease from those dang big $%@#$#@% weapons!!! Wearing/taking off retainer in between meals will be problematic! @__@ haiuZZ

Takre care
kai
=’
桜 & 恋

2 Comments:

  • See? if you'd left on your braces, those regions of plaque would've left big gaping areas of decay on your teeth! and yes, kai-kun, NO CHOCOLATES... or your two years of cash and all this time will all be wasted... :x Do what you must, but make sure you do what you have to!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:14 PM  

  • jux cant resit the temptation
    =]

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home