Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Saturday, December 13, 2008

bleH

F@#$#@%k! Since BMTC I had spend >90% of my pay!!! I didn’t splurge on clothes, shoes, bags but I did spend tons on FOOD, with supplements follow thereafter (roughly 100/mth), Supplements? Yes had been spending on ‘joint’ food from glucosamine to shark cartilage to fish oil, but it still didn’t seems to help much, @__@. The training at ATI just worsen the condition, jumping down from tank every now and then, circuit training and stuff .. .

So instead I decided to pay a visit tomorrow at Changi Hospital to have them examine, haiz. . ..

Anyway, I decided to control my spending by first: stop taking taxi back home from camp. . .

Takre care
kai
=’
桜 & 恋

caching 'BOLT' later; cant wait to see that half-retard flurry ball hamham-RIHNO!!!





--- the term 'FUCK' was nvr once in my verbal vocabulary till i landed myself in NS...i even curse and swear in cubical when the urge of releasing the bowel just went off like that. . . but of course i will limit the usage once out of camp, cux it just so not me! =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home