Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Thursday, June 05, 2008

SpLuR

Man so tired la today! Work ends at 10 and traveled all the way back from Expo took another good 1hr that I decided to pamper me myself with a home-kai-made-cake of which I named it Lagoon-Swirl! It looks like this (darn appetizing tight?)



The initial plan was just cake topped with ice-cream, but when i opened up my fridge, i saw this Ritter Sport choc and gigantic straberry, and ta-da they go into the decoration!


kai
takre care
桜 & 恋
='

I'd just realized from my frens not long ago that i was supposed to mail my final year results to respective university; i DIDNT (and my final sem results score ways better then my previous semester la, perhaps that's why i kena REJECTED.

so i try my luck and resend them again and hope for the better if not really better luck next year. Well at least NUS got informed me online that they'd received thoes documents, for NTU don know how,zzz

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home