Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Saturday, May 03, 2008

I wouLD raTher have a forest then a CatUS

One word stupidity!

Eyeing at my underarm hairs getting longer and decide to trim them a little- just a little/ you know it quite unsightly when I go swimming with those extremely long hair! So I start off with my left arm with a scissors, but it seems to take ages that I decide to shave it a little instead! Guess what? IT QUITE UNEVENLY DONE- NOW SOME OF THOSE NEEDLES LIKE HAIRS ARE POKING MY UNDERARM LIKE MAD LA, those stinging effect! As for my right arm, I couldn’t really control the tool with my left hand and thus is left unkempt- in the end one arm is like forest the other is like cactus!

And so I scolded myself stupid for that
Zzzzzz


Kai
Takre care
=’
桜 & 恋
Do think I had the cheek to mention it~

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • Dots... Shaving it is better.. Its more practical and hygienic.. It will be uneasy and uncomfortable initially, but as time proceeds, you will get used to it.. Just spend more time on the right armpit to ensure that its properly shaved..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:55 AM  

  • lol.. how about using those cream for removing hair.. dunno what is it called.. that should solve the problem on your right armpit also

    btw i learned that being under the sun will cause photoaging.. how come you swim so much yet looks so young 0.o? 8th wonder of the world? lol jkjk

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:05 AM  

  • yea i getting used to e stingy effects now, day 1 was like mad~ as for the right, really cant be bother for now, LOL

    cream @___@- shaving cream>?
    cux my goggles is UV-proof ma =/

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 12:16 PM  

  • ... Let's start with a little definition... lol

    'Photoaging'
    Photoaging refers to the damage that is done to the skin from prolonged exposure, over a person's lifetime, to UV radiation. Most of the skin changes that occur as we get older are accelerated by sun exposure.

    ie. You might suffer all sorts of skin problems and even cancer, thereby leading me to advise the usage of sunblock lotion when you go for your swim... As it is, perhaps only the area around your eyes will be protected from the harmful effects of such prolonged exposure lol

    As for armpit hair... There're some interesting facts about it, and you should look it up as there's actually a number of purposes to it... But I'll largely avoid commenting on it lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:39 PM  

  • O_O, one of them is to ward off those mosquito, at least away from your underarm =/

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 9:42 AM  

  • talkin abt tat, i cut till it's very short. everytime i had haircut, it's time where i get it cut too. =) usually ask my siblings for some help. wahhaa. maybe i shd try shaving too. =X

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:04 PM  

  • my siblings wont do that for me, LOL!!

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home