Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

lesson/expeRIenCe

YOOOSH – I broke my zero sales yesterday! Mange to sell $100+ of goods (only 2 products) & just so today made sale of $160+! Tomorrow will be better yea?

Well, anyway I still can’t get over the fact that all people I work with saying things like ‘you just finished your ‘O’s’ right?’; I don’t know if I should to be happy or sad about it. To be frank, deep down inside I’m smiling, although I always appeared irritated, LOL! 1 even asked ‘Do you put on make up?”
I was like ‘ZZZZZZZZ’

Previously @ Raffles Medical, I spend $$ like no body business as $$ just comes rolling in like that. I remembered spending $400 on a spec and now left untouched after 3 months of wearing. It is only through this job when I realized money isn’t easy to come by, at least for a sales person. You really had to put in A LOT OF effort to make sales, approaching people like a leech sucking onto them. I understand how its feels now to be rejected; thinking back of those bad attitude I’d given on other promoters. Well letting go and smile always help =].

I’d learnt some stuffs from the seniors as well~

1) ‘Speak of good and the good will come’ one said, when I kept swan-ing myself ‘oh I never going to break 0,’ and keep cursing myself with thoughts like ‘oh the lady who decided to bought my product initially will change her mind’~ and so I start thinking positively, and ta-da sales come in!

2) ‘money can be earned back, when you earn; learns to give, they will come back, so be a generous person’- when my manager said ‘Kai jie you just broke your zero, and its time to treat us’ and I replied reluctantly ‘My commission cant feed you all la’ suddenly I felt ashamed when I heard those remarks, but hey I’d learnt something!

3) ‘Your partner will always not be the type that you like’- when we, promoters were talking bout relationship (HMMM?). It funny why girls always like to ask ‘Do your have gf’ or indirectly asking ‘are you buying that thing for your gf’, well perhaps that’s their way to start a conversation~ sometime we really had to think of topic to talk, or else it will be darn sian~~~~~___~~~~~~~, for me I just crack some lame re-cycled NPCC old school jokes! LOL


Kai
Takare care
桜 & 恋

Feet pain pain from those standing~ regretted buying a $29 shoe, when $49 pair is more comfortable; just to save that $20, my feet now are like blisters all over--- I learn that buying valued-added goods > valued-minus good, its worthwhile to invest in something long lasting and comfortable just like a relationship O_O?

perhaps im too impatient when i went and check up for YUI's album released today in Japan, lol,, and fo course fruitless.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Attaboy, Kai-kun! keep at it! lol you really do give everyone the 'boy-ish' feel... So sweet, so cute, so innocent... =o Let's hope you don't use it for evil now lol

    anyways~ good to know it's turning out to be quite a learning experience for ya... Guess you'll grow up quite a bit once this is all over, ya? =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:26 PM  

  • yea i really do hope so, on those learning experience! i was jux referred as 'banana boy' yesterday cux i bring a banana over there for lunch,lol!

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 10:23 AM  

  • o.0 what you sellling?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:12 PM  

  • facial products! LOL- whenever i mentioned tt to fren i want to laugh, man; LOL

    brand- Kawaii Tokyo

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home