Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

B@ka

I really does convince now that perhaps I had STM- I can approached the same customer twice in a day and they were like “you had asked me before and I’d said I don’t want’ -,-

Its really suck to be under an agency; its like you had to satisfy both parties and per 2 week I had to drop by the agency to hand in my sales report/time sheet and shyts, but really thank GOD that it easily accessible. I didn’t know that day I had sign a 3 months contract after I’d actually signed it, haiz~

So peeps open your eyes really big as if ur socket gonna let loose of your eye balls before your despo brainy controls your forearm to do the signing~ you had ought to pretend to be interested and ask the agency for the company location/who to look for and said ‘I’ll consider the offer’ and straight away goes to the company itself!

Kai
Takre care
=’
桜 & 恋

tml labor day and i still be working @_@-

I decide to take leave to coach my little sis in her work =]

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • JIAYOU & good luck in camp!
    (:

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home