Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Sunday, April 13, 2008

rIsK tt

Cant believed I’d spend a total of 5hrs playing RISK (that board game that required you to so-called ‘dominate the world). The game goes on with ‘signing treaty’, ‘forming alliance’ and sought which is very well reflected in real life. Well apart from that I felt the game will be more interesting if someone be the ‘bad guy’ by back-stabbing the alliance party, but no 1 did that (yea it’s just a game, but perhaps we felt bad and stuff). The game may drag on if John and I hadn’t give up on dominating the world and join forces to ahlihate Lion instead! LOL,

The game just turns out pretty dramatic and interesting. They said the game need strategy but I felt 70% of winning comes from luck, cux of the dice and the states you had initially.

Kai
Takre care
=’
桜 & 恋

That game officially ended at 0030 midnight, zzzz LOL



very nice duet! the interlude rapping is really cool! forget bout the 2nd and 3rd song, lol

for some reasons I'd no idea why my boss put me in store instead of Road Show, after all, my sales record had been pretty consistent since i broke my first 0 sale. hmmm, in store,zzz!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • kawaii tyoko.. think i heard of it before.. hmm but a working enviroment where all other collegues are females sounds quite.. interesting.. lol.. and yea i agree with u.. risk is mostly about luck.. but i think building alliance is more important.. lets play with melvin if got chance lols

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:23 PM  

  • @calvin

    hahaha- they do have guys promoter; and their top promoter happens to be guy too;LOL!!! so far yea, all i see are females and they all seems to always have 1 common topic ' on relationship thingy' @___@ yesterday, 1 jux consulted on me about the bad of her ex and bla bla and i was like @__@

    yup one day! =] risk! maybe someday 6 of us play also can

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home