Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Friday, March 21, 2008

Romy and Michelle High School Reuion

Well finished watching a classic film titled –Romy and Michelle High School Reunion broad casted on channel 5 just hours ago. The plot is about how this 2 high school bestees always being made fun of back in high school days. 10 years later, the school reunion, they were like ‘oh how the hell we going to show up when we, one is a cashier and the other unemployed, I mean we so gonna be laugh at’. So they decided to assume the form of a successful business women that invented of all things 'poster pad' -,- that day; when things goes wrong and they learn that ‘just be yourselves’


I remember them ordering a ‘Business set meal’ which made the old waitress seems bewildered when they suddenly change to saying ‘Oh we rushing time so we just have burger and diet coke’ (which Is what they had wanted initially -,- ) I was like they are assuming business woman form to the extreme. -,-

Darn, the movie is so freakish hilarious, the dialogged
‘Would you excuse me. I cut my foot before and my shoe is filling up with blood.’
- when Romy used it as an excuse to swish off a guy, ladies try that when you wana swish off a pestering guy!

‘I hope your babies look like monkeys.’
- When Michelle try to be mean, the way she put it just LOL la


And the witty ridiculous ‘This dress exacerbates the genetic betrayal that is my legacy.’ -,-


In the midst of comedy, it drawn down to a standpoint ‘of being yourselves’

That Lisa Kudrow starring as Michelle really left me a deep impression of her as an actress/comedian/lady or what not, maybe gonna dig up more of her past works~ she just so natural in her role! This the first time I praise an ang mo artiste! LOL

kai
takre care
桜 & 恋

Rick Astley - Together Forever used in the movie


simply love this track, you jux so wana dance to the beats!


right so tml will be yet another ubin trip- this time with sec sch pals~

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home