Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Thursday, March 27, 2008

anotHer of those day

Had totally no idea how I landed myself as ‘Sales Promoter’- promoting of all stuffs- facial products (i mean my skin isnt good, with those pimples)is like asking an elephant to say yoyo right bad analogy Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz la!!!!!!!!!

Today had this so-called training. Skin- Epidermis, dead skin la, collagen la, sebum la, T-zone la, the list can goes down endlessly. Was totally baffled with the training as it remains me of Biology Lesson when the ‘tutor’ goes on talking about ‘oh our skin is made up of 3 layers, and each layer is subdivided into many individuals layers, blab la. bla’ I was like zzzzzzzzzz.

Then comes the gist of the training- The 8 products that I’d to remember, their functions blab la bla (I am doing my recalling, as part of revision, so can just skip this whole junk)~ 2 cleansers, 2 5-in-1 (toner, moisturizer, anti-aging, brighten, anti-wrinkle) cream, 2Uv block, 2 eye bag thingy. Whitening, rejuvenating, exfoliate, repair, anti-aging, lighten, brighten, alcohol free, botanical ingredients- list of adjectives, verbs I had to remembered.zzz


What really draws me off WAS WHEN THE TRAINER DEMOS HOW TO APPLY THE PRODUCT ON CLIENTS’ HAND AND MASSAGE IT. I RISE A QUESTION ‘DOES GUY HAS TO DO IT?’ (I WAS THE ONLY GUY THERE,-,-)
‘YES, YOU ARE PROVIDING SERVICES AFTERALL’
I WAS LIKE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Well guess I had to head on to remember the products details! Oh btw the product is
-Kawaii Tokyo- Honest speaking; with the list of ‘high-class’ ingredients that go into the product, think is effective ba~

Kai
Takre care
=’
桜 & 恋

PS: when u wana buy the products tell me, i tell u where to find me and buy that i can earn that little commission- =]

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • ... I've never heard of such a brand... But i think your natural charisma should help you in this line of work. But... a sales promoter for beauty products?! You must've been very desperate, kai-kun... lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:47 AM  

  • go internet and check the brand! perhaps i am tt desperate, lol.

    wat irritate me is that i'd to report to 2 superior, e agency & e employer,zzz,

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home