Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Sunday, April 06, 2008

HA~

I always felt intimidated by pretty ladies; the prettier they’re, the more I dare not look into least say talking to them. It’s like on a crossroad when I saw a pretty girl heading my direction, I’ll just look straight and hastens my pace VERY UNNATURALLY! That’s the barrier I’d to break through if I really want to make some sales yea? And tomorrow, of all places I’ll be stationed @Singapore Expo, zzz la! How to break 0? @___@

however with friends, I'll start giving comments like 'hey 3 o'clock HOT' and stuffs; its like contradicting when i said 'i dare not look into them' hmm

Kai
takre care
='
桜 & 恋

jux so you know- 'crossroad' is another of those song that i really like by YUI!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home