Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sign

These few days just seem pretty lethargic, sleepy-head; napping/sleeping always knocks my head when I want to sit down just to get some job done. Perhaps it takes time to adjust back to normal routine, I guess. Just realized that YUI's "Thank you my teens" I had didn't have the YUI-stickers & 2 page booklets in it unlike the one sold HK, Taiwan, Jap- Utterly unfair!!!!Con!!!

Kai
Take care
I Need motivation!!!

PS: Uncle flying to Japan for some business-trip tomorrow, darn jealous! Japan! Japan! Wish list
1) YUI-cover page magazines (if u can find)
2) YUI-poster (if u can find)
3)Her new single "Namidairo" due on Feb,by then u'would be back i guess
4)映画「クローズド・ノート」Music Movie with YUI or translated as Movie "closed notebook" Music Movie with YUI (tokyo's main music store should be able to find ba)!!!!
5) Maybe her winter sleeve edition, maybe not, shld be sold out!!! @___@

BIG THANKS- and

Bon Voyage! Yi Lu Su Feng, Yao Shui Feng Piao Hui Lai (sound so dramatic!)=]

Labels:

71 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home