Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Saturday, December 29, 2007

PISSED

WHAT! I received a mail from Youtube indicating

‘This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Music On! TV Inc. claiming that this material is infringing’

I was like W(HO)TH is that extra 3rd person! That YUI-How Crazy-video was MY first material on youtube. I felt as if I was being accused or sought, because I didn’t upload the MV BUT CREATEd THE VIDEO MYSELF WITH YUI PHOTOs AND OF COURSE with THE SONG. If they strip it off just because of the songs, then I guess pretty soon all my YUI-video will be removed for good. Haiz. And I strongly believed Youtube will pretty soon loose their stand!

Kai
Can’t bother to say take care
PISSED

There I am trying to **promote** the artiste to international level, and they claim that the material is infringing. Perhaps some black-market people trying to interfere with the fame YUI is having right now and promote some1 else!!! EVIL! @__@

wonder Y so many original MV nt removed from Youtube?

All hail veoh and crunchyroll!!!lOl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home