Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Monday, December 17, 2007

Almonds i love and hate u

Nothing is better then a bar of chocolate when you straining yourself (leave it to your creativity). And so my house usually had this “Almond Gold’ brand chocolate supplied from my dad randomly of the month. Whenever I munched one 1, I will really darn carefully position the almonds to the 'behind-jaw', as I don’t wana the same ACCIDENT to happen.

That was this faithful day, when every day was as usual, the sky was blue, the birds were flying, when 1 almond from the chocolate stuck in between the gap of my tooth! I was wearing braces, and the back jaw was moving inwards (only those wearing braces know what I meant) to replace the ‘pluck out tooth’, and comes in the almond! The dental was asking me ‘How come one side of yours jaw close faster then the other one?’ I was reluctant to answer a first then as if given in to her HOLY AURA, I admitted to her the incident, and the dentist was like @___@


Take care
Kai
=’
I still got project to do @__@
i want my SWIM< SUNNY WEATHER PLS!!1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home