Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

the hidden knowledge

Recently for some reasons, I getting more interested into those ‘occult’ or otherwise know as ‘knowledge of the hidden’. Astronomy had long seems ‘bored’ that now what fascinated me are Wiccan, magick & ‘Key of Solomon’, to name a few. Part and pieces I do agree and of course held some doubts in some. It’s the symbol they used, e.g. the pentacles by Wiccan which really drives my curiosity ad- reline to explore deeper into thr unknown, but hopefully not to deep that I cant find my way up =]

More & more slacking time here in lab = mutation/mutilation of Kai’s curiosity hormones!

With that
Kai take care. =’

2 Comments:

  • Solomon's key... not to be trifled with... Even if it is possible that it's fake, one should not take such things lightly...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:47 PM  

  • @ secrets

    yup, i even printed those symbol out! more into Wiccan branch actually ! Solomon's key is more of accidentally pop by~

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home