Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Friday, July 13, 2007

So tHAt wAs thAT~

Since I hadn’t had the chance to ‘spurt’ out my thoughts & feelings on that day itself, I just gonna penned down here. . .

Right it all started, back in secondary school when we were sitting side by side. You left me the impression of being loving, kind and your giggly actions never failed to make me smile. My all time irritating singing back then didn’t really annoyed you (maybe it does, just that you concealed it well), in fact you said you sang along and I was like is it? (Kai, too engrossed in his own LALA world, that his surrounding was filtered). Wait, I think I could remember your singing O_O.

Sometime when my elbow touch your elbow on the other side of table (hard to describe the scene), that warm feeling is such so intense that I don’t want to move my elbow an inch!

Perhaps at that point of time, I’d already like you, but only sub-consciously, as consciously I was blinded by someone else. Then it was graduation, and do think we are in the same school again.

Occasionally, I will see you here and there, and your ‘elo’ never failed to make me smile but that sub-conscious level still not being revealed from within me. It was on that day, when together with others we met up; that moment I felt as if my sub-conscious state is awaken that the feeling starts running wildly within.


From that day on, I thought can ‘friend be more then just friend’ as written on my previous post (for those who’d followed will know). I am always the passive sought when comes to this kind of thing, giving reasons here and there for not relating my feelings.

These few months kept bouncing on you here and there, just made me think ‘she the one’, I’m the sought believing in fate like previously I was attracted to a person simply because we shared the same birthday date -.-. The other day, when last saw you, the feeling turns to shyness, that I just felt nervous and thus the result of me looking ‘weird’ on the photo
=.=

Then I got ‘turned down’ indirectly
I can’t denied the fact that I was disappointed at first, but after a day, being the positive sought (emotionally wise) I got it over with and was already laughing and smiling =]









Curiosity:
I checked out on astronogy.com and it said

I’m LEO

July 10th (I asked her out, and ‘ok’ she said)
Quickie:
Can you have too many friends? Today, you need to prioritize all your relationships.

Overview:
Your rock-solid advice is decorated with a light sugarcoating of flirtation. Someone's not sure what it is you're trying to tell them. Go on and confuse them a little more. Secretly, they're enjoying themselves.

- I was like ‘confuse them’ ?_?

July 11th (no conversion, bro using for some project)

Quickie:
Teamwork can be a powerful force, but working in groups might not be for you today.

Overview:
Once you take away the rosy glow you've cast on this person, what's left? It's amazing what the clear light of day reveals. You're so magical yourself you just want other people to live up to your standards.


July 12th (she replied busy)

Quickie:
Why be modest about all your achievements? It's time to swagger like a rock star!

Overview:
Talking over your emotions with a trusted friend or professional helps work out the source of your problems. So you're bouncing from one topic to another. That's okay. You're figuring things out, not writing a report.

-yea my report sucks that day






July 13th
Quickie:
An encounter with an old friend will bring out your naturally warm personality.

-yup with uncle

Overview:
Someone is turning you upside down and into knots. You've got it bad, but sometimes it feels so good. Go with it. The secret to life is learning to be comfortable with all your feelings, especially the weird ones.

-I was like -.- weird ones?





For hers
She’s Pisces

July 10th

Quickie:
You and a friend are both busy, but not too busy to plan some time together.

Overview:
Would it have made a difference? Could you have changed the outcome somehow? The real question is, why are you punishing yourself? What's done is done. Whatever happened is over. Now deal with the present.


July 11th
Quickie:
You'll get a little overwhelmed if you don't mix up your social life a little more.

Overview:
If you don't know what you want, how can you get it? That's a good question, especially when it comes to relationships. It's understandable, but simply not fair to get irritated at someone for not reading your mind.

July 12th

Quickie:
A big payoff is due today -- it's one you should share with the people you love.

Overview:
Delicate negotiations are best conducted at another time. You have tons of conversational energy, but the emotions of a situation are heavily emphasized, too. Spare yourself the trouble and talk things out later.

July 13th
Quickie:
Today, you're able to entertain yourself -- life is showing you some amusing things.

Overview:
You feel like you have nowhere to run, but what's scaring you enough to make you flee? Sit down and breathe. Your fears could actually be the most frightening part of the situation.






And I was like -.-

With that
Kai
Take care
=’

5 Comments:

  • all of us hv our consealed stories. glad to knw wat u shared. trust she wud follow on tis post too...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:02 AM  

  • I'm glad you took the leap. Sigh... despite all i've said and all my urgings, i've been a hypocrite all along... I never did do anything to cultivate the blossoms of my first love, and that was all it was... a small love... that eventually withered away. Rejection is part of life as well... don't let it get you down. True love will come to you one day, of that I'm sure. Be ready for it, Kai.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:30 PM  

  • @ uncle
    i always share did i unless when come to good foodies i think twice

    @puppy
    its nt puppy love, as puppy love of which you claimed to be is 2-way traffic, but for my case is only 1 way traffic, to add on theres so many red lights ahead~ call is accidentally in love!

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 11:37 PM  

  • just happen to bump into your blog. woo and your story is all too familiar.
    Those who say they'll do it tomorrow are idiots.
    There is this road lay there that u might get lead on instead. this is very hard to tell. at the very least, just be there and be felt.
    V~_~
    and are rejected as in what?
    so have fun!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:20 PM  

  • @ zai
    O_o!!!

    rejected in an indirect way ~ or perhaps i may misinterpret the msg but whatever it is at least i know i'd tried !

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home