Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Saturday, May 12, 2007

u seE no eVil~

Right and so 2 day shifts had long since passed and tomorrow will be my last day of shift training at CPTC @ #$#@$ Jurong Island (may be there again should my interview succeed, you know for the ‘real’ attachment), no matter how #$#$#@ Jurong island maybe but I still wish I’ll be working there for the environment kinda suit me, those lab testing etc.

Friday I may seem a bit ‘DAO’ or indifferent, as I was shag. When I’m shag, I’ll be switch off, ignoring people even if you smiling at me- chain reaction you can say. So pls held no misunderstand against me if there’s any, yea? Toss me a chocolate, I’ll be switch on again =/

My bro now pestering now to use the computer as it had long since pass my ;usage time; so that is that~

Kai
Take care
Ciao~
='

3 Comments:

  • whats up
    cool ligo

    By Blogger diary of a G, At 3:36 AM  

  • lol through hardships does one find the little gems that dot our daily annoyances...

    I'll throw you a doggie threat! ^_^ here puppy, puppy... tsk tsk tsk...

    You really should flex your big bro muscle... sure he may be trained in TKD, but i'm sure after such a long period of not using it, a single body slam from you will put him down for good ;p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:24 AM  

  • @
    diary of a g
    hi~ nice of you dropping by =]]

    @ i see dead ppl

    is bout 'fairness' =/

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home