Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Thursday, July 27, 2006

plain old t-shirt

wana write a song ... while my brain juice hasnt vaporise
here go...

hanging among those new clothes,
im nothing but a plain old t-shirt,
her fingers brushes through us but never had she took me to her bosom

chrous
im just a plain old t-shirts among those glittering clothes
im rejected
im alone
im angry
im sad

once, she always held me close to her bosom,
she showered me with love,
she dried me when i caught in rain,
she massaged my back , when im dead tired(massage as in ironing)
but now im jux an abandon antique...


Now she left me alone in the dark (closet) = dark
darkness consume me
im lost

i was then passed down to her sis
'what e hell they see me as'
i had my own pride...
pride is nothing in this condition...
im in a state of anguish

her sis loved me the way she had loved me before
for once i felt being treasured again
this feeling is short , she soon found a better glittering shirt

chrous
im just a plain old t-shirts among those glittering clothes
im rejected
im alone
im angry
im sad


vicious cycle im caught in
im just a plain old clothes

any comments on this 'song' ? personally i think e sis part is xtra... some of e metaphour u all may don get my drift.. post it and i ans...@___@ well is actually quite direct =.= pretty short huh?

4 Comments:

  • Hmmm... maybe more suited as a poem or something... What tune does it go by?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:46 PM  

  • Remind me of an xinyao <- do u understand? - xinyi nayou jiuyi hao
    R all old stuffs to be abandoned??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:55 PM  

  • don know ..... -,,,,,,,,,-

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 9:26 PM  

  • There you go again... running away as always... "Are all old things to be abandoned"... you will need to answer that one day, kai.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home