Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

LAME SHYT

For the last 30 minutes of the paper, my teeth were literally vibrating like mad la! I was wearing shorts with ankle sock coupled with the cold weather in air conditioned room and was dunking water to warm myself. Think I can even hear myself ‘kekekekeke’, from my vibrato-teeth. I tried all ways to warm myself

1) Rubbing my hand/ Blowing air on my palm that literally send my specs to be coated with mist.

2) Sitting on my palms (But where my hands to do the paper), so only do it when reading questions, -,-

2) That dunking of about 700ML water within 1hr++ made me rush for toilet in the midst of exam!

Now thinking back was like LOL. So tomorrow, I so gonna enter the exam hall with long pants and long sock; hopefully sunny weather too!

With that
Kai takre
=’
桜 & 恋

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • maybe kai-kun should grow a bit more hair... or stop shaving his legs? ^_^

    By Blogger Shaftiel, At 9:00 PM  

  • pls I don shave -,-

    either genetically tuned or from all those soaking with chlorine.

    didnt swim for like 2 mthns , and sis notice those hair starts to pop up =/

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 9:51 AM  

  • ooo kai-kun's growing up... :o but the lack of moustache and beard as well? also due to increased chlorine intake? O_o

    By Blogger Shaftiel, At 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home