Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

bloPPers

Its funny sometime I write my report reversely or haphazardly, from conclusion to body to introduction. Huh!

Today, perhaps I had made another of that lame/childish (whatever that is) record. That event was- Within 30s I managed to scare the wit out of Mr Toh just earlier today!
How?

He entered the toilet with me unknowingly just about the open the door from inside. I knew someone was about to open the door, so I just literally pause and wait for the door to open and Mr Toh was like shock, startled with his palm patting his heart with an unexpected figure in front of him.

Eyeing another golden scheming opportunity, Kai waited patiently outside the toilet waiting for his 2nd blow.

All the plan ‘when to boo, what action to do, to stamp the floor or not kept circulating round his head’

The door open, “boo”, and the expected reaction of freaking up were portrayed in motion!

‘WTF’ Mr Toh said!

“hahahahhaha’
Beaming with laughter, still laughing as I recalling, right back to report. . . . -___-

Kai
Take care

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • ... so you take pleasure at scaring poor old men who trust you completely as a good boy? I thought better of you, kai-kun... guess i was sooo wrong -_-'''

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:44 AM  

  • 'old man'? he not old @_@

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 10:11 AM  

  • ahahhaa.. i didn't know that i'm that old. lol. bo liao kia lar you.. zzzz...

    By Blogger Ruben, At 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home