Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bla bla

Eyeing at my ring suspiciously, my cousin asked:
“So you have gf already?”
“NO!”
“The ring?”
So its goes on, and no matter how hard I denied, only made its seem more clearly to her that I had 1 that I just yea yea and change topic @___@

Even though that ring was gotten from ‘Couple Lab’, but it holds no particular meaning. I only get there since that shop was in front of me during that fateful day and I wanted to get 1 for myself and it offer free engraving service, so yea. So that ring, is just my wana-be trendy stuff and my little lucky charm.

Last night family gathering means less slacking time today for the test tomorrow. Zzz!

Kai
Take care
=’

Kai stressing that it is important and interesting to keep a hand-written diary. So darn interesting as you flipped through the pages of life that happens in your life-thus far! It keeps a record of sad, happy, interesting, lame or more specifically the like of crushing/unrequited love and stuff. It allows me to see a transition of myself since I started writing. The content speaks for itself. Mine is 5 years old, but hadn’t been updating until last week. Its never too late to start 1!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home