Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Monday, June 28, 2010

i thought . . .

The strange behavior of this uncle had caught my attention of late. Almost every morning, I will see him with an umbrella underneath his underarm, scratching his head then unclipping his watch, slide it back and forth before clipping it back. It happened for 2 weeks. I concluded the observation as “obsessive compulsive disorder”. As urgent need to engage in certain ‘ritual ‘.

I brought this up with a good friend over cup of tea. He mentioned that must be a kinetic watch; which need constant movement to keep it moving. I was like “Oh!”
Here I’m sitting down feeling skeptic. I have my reasons:

- Must he wait till he get to the bus stop and start moving his watch?
- How about the pre-action before the sliding of watch; referring to the scratching of hair.



kai
takre care
桜 & 恋
='

Well, it just my thought, not concluding anything. . . =/

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • kinetic watches do not work that way. they wind themselves via the natural movement of your arms when you walk in conjunction with their intricate innards... so i must concur that for once, baka kai got it right ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:27 PM  

  • O_O!!

    By Blogger kj, At 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home