Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Sunday, February 21, 2010

my umbrella comes back to me .

The afternoon rain brings me back in times again when I was back in secondary school. Those days when it rain, I will choose from the umbrellas available to shelter me to school. . If I’m lucky the plain colour one is available to choose; if it’s taken by someone else then I’d to take those flowery one. It’s embarrassing but it serves it purpose anyway.

That rainy day, I was lucky, a black umbrella! When I reached a shelter just before the zebra crossing; I saw this 2 girls rooted there; they just can’t barged into the rain, I guess. I offered to 1 of the girls and dashed across the zebra crossing to school. Nearly bang by car la!

The recess bell for lunch break goes; I saw my umbrella stranded by the walkway. I reclaimed it thinking: “So much for being a gentleman, and the umbrella got dumped there.” . . .

It took me awhile to recall this: I told 1 of the girls to left it at the walkway, saying I will collect myself later.



I can’t remembered who I’d lend to and I cant remembered their face too. ...

takre care
kai
=’
桜 & 恋

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • http://www.bestvacationdestinations.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Aaron Thomae, At 12:01 PM  

  • Hi everyone! I do not know where to begin but hope this place will be useful for me.
    In first steps it is very good if somebody supports you, so hope to meet friendly and helpful people here. Let me know if I can help you.
    Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:03 PM  

  • I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
    My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

    If your page is important contact me.
    please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
    Thanks
    nozyGreetty

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home