Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The night linger still. . .

Last Friday was tired max out. Book out, heading straight from camp to Ubi for my driving lesson; i stopped by a coffee shop at EUNOS for my dinner. I felt a bolt of loneliness strike me as i sat by myself in a round table. The world was as if a vacuum around me, oblivious to my surrounding at that instance, before the clock start clicking and i could again feel the crowd around me. Sometime, you just wish someone special will be there by your side. . . “If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one” . ..

Oh well . . . my thought was disrupted when a handicapped man approached me with a pail, pleading for money. I knew i had some coins, a dollar and probably some other random coins from the change i had from my meal.. I dig into my pocket, but only manage to fish out 30 cents, i dropped them into his pail and continue eating. When he walked away, i dig in again to check for coins, as i’m sure that there should be a least a golden coin somewhere, i felt it, dig it out and wanted to pass to him but he was at another table; i put it back and continue eating. I felt disgusted after awhile, and couldn’t come to a conclusion.

I head to bus stop with my bag-pack (i was still in uniform), and take a bus down to UBI. I was half and hour early; found a place to sit down and wait; thinking nothing. Before long, lesson start . . . end and catch up with MEL. . . e night linger . .


takre care
kai
=’
桜 & 恋

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home