Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Sunday, July 19, 2009

i saw myself . . ..

I was again sitting down, enjoying the view, not on the same bench when I saw this girl in green, prob 16 yrs of age with bag-pack walking pass me towards the coastline. . .


I was totally lost amidst the tides, when out randomly one figure walk pass . . . so it only natural for me to eye where she walking towards, curious as usual . . .



There she sits down, legs tugged in, gazing toward the horizon, probably lost in thoughts too. . .


Kai
Takre care
=’
桜 & 恋

3 Comments:

  • What lies in the horizon for you? What do you hope to see?

    By Anonymous Fate or destiny?, At 8:20 PM  

  • with someone . . .

    By Anonymous kai, At 8:48 PM  

  • Living in dreams or a reality that exists within only your own head is unhealthy, kai-kun!

    By Anonymous Where does reality lie?, At 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home