Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Saturday, July 11, 2009

round ROund

Moon was really round these days, was bloody red yesterday (or was it on Wednesday). . . and today was nowhere to be seen, cloudy?

Being a health-conscious-A-LIST, cup noodles was a no=no to me unless craving for food in middle of night. Since army days; had been consuming on them w/o second thought on the MSG or what NOT. I remembered my friend once said “all food we eat sure is contaminate in one way or another, so don care just enjoy the food, with balance of course”. Just make sure you had enough fibre to clear the ‘toxin’ out i thought!

Arghhh

My left arm is totally aching, must be over-exerted during gym time. .. Hopefully that methanol oil will ease them!

Just today, my new training warrant saw me wearing knee guard during a run. He asked me to take it off and self-claimed that he is trained in orthopaedic and quickly thereafter examines my knee cap like a pro. He told me to put my feet together and notice that both my knee cap arch away from each other; which by right shoot be in contact.

He then said “it’s a birth-defect” which totally blow me away, reminding me of the sentence my physio said “You are not made to run” @_____@
Slowly getting the habit of blogging and reading i guess. . .

TATA~ when input not equal output = waste product


BOUGHT THE CARDBOARD FROM DAISO LAST WEEK TO STORE MY YUI'S DISCS , off flash someone?

kai
takre care
桜 & 恋
='

1 Comments:

  • Indeed, you've really not been blogging of late, surprisingly... :o And do, do take care yeah, kai-kun? Both in physical activities and the sinful excesses that you indulge in! While it's true that life is far too short to worry about food... one should still take time to ponder on the after-effects and such of carcinogens and the like! And kai-kun... take it easy when running, yeah? =]

    By Anonymous you know who, At 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home