Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

getting back!

'You weren't made to run' said the physiotherapist glancing at my potential fleet feet. . i was totally taken by this comment. . .

running/swimming is in me, they never failed to made me feel good about myself! i recalled i went for my constant 2.4km run, at least 3 times and +1 swim /wk regime before BMT. i did all this with discipline, for pride and stuff without noticing i'd actually aggregating my old injuries. i just continue. .. all these brings to nothing now . . .

well i'd been resting for months now (though i still went for swim at times, when i wasnt supposed to), now slowly to get my jogging back, start slowly kai! =]

i'd always tell my frens "my heart can take it, but my legs can't" for the matter. =/

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • No matter what you do, please take care of yourself yeah, kai-kun? :o You must take care not to strain yourself... And I know you're a fighter, but even then, one must approach things, especially things that will have far reaching effects with a certain level of prudence... But be safe please, kai-kun, in whatever you fight for =O

    By Anonymous you just can't keep a good man down, At 9:59 AM  

  • Ages since i read blogs but thank god i saw this. Worry not balls, 5days into my enlistment and i got 2weeks of status str8 becos i had knee probs. started with one knee and ended up having probs with both as i continued to exercise. The pain was got so bad i could barely walk, almost got out of course then. Then i started taking these knee joint supplements tat're rich in glucosamine and within a week, i could start jogging again. Whether its the pills that did the trick or not, i dunno, but all i did was bite the bullet and not give up on recovering. My legs are strong as ever now and i recently ran a 2.4km timing of 9.19mins. I pray for ur speedy recovery and hope to see u soon.

    By Anonymous jeremy, At 6:33 PM  

  • hey yo! yup i did take glucosamine, with MSM, fish oil and such but still like that, haha!!

    anyhow, wow who know tt once anihow did IPPT during POLY, now ace it, ahahha =]

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home