Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Sunday, November 02, 2008

CHOCKIE MANIC

HELP IM ADDICTED TO CHOC! I’D BEEN CONSUMING 1of those 250G (THOSE BIG BAR ONE) ONCE PER WEEK!!! NOW THAT’S 1KG OF CHOC PER MONTH!!!!

Haven been collecting the wrappers for a while now, just few weeks ago that I started to keep it to keep track on the amount I had consumed over the months!


The levels of activities in SISPEC will undoubly burns those immense calories from CHOC but now coming near end of training, the CHOC just unknowingly but quite obviously been accumulating in my tummy as lots of peeps had been pointing that out!!! LOL. . .


I JUST CANT STRIPPED CHOC AWAY FROM MY LIFE. . .


Kai
Takre care
=’
桜 & 恋

1 Comments:

  • The best way would be to control yourself and gradually lessen the intake of chocolate... As with drug addicts, simply going cold turkey, or stopping suddenly will only cause the temptation and pangs to increase beyond controllable limits... Reduce your chocolate intake bit by bit until it's within acceptable... 'limits'.

    Of course, I feel rather tempted myself to feed that craving of yours, but oh well... I prefer kai-kun lean and slim in the end =p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home