HereS WHY. . .
1) whenever I felt like swimming, the weather turns gloomy
2) when I don’t feel like swimming, the sun is up at it highest
3) In the middle of swim (the weather quickly transits from sunny to cloudy or even rainy). ..
In short, it just seems that I can’t enjoy the feeling of soaking under the sun. I found out why cuz I am the MOON- according to this reading. Yea and so moon can’t tally with sun and so that’s why =.=|||||||||||||||||
You are The Moon
Hope, expectation, Bright promises.
The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.
The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
The ‘mental problem’ part is like umhmmm. . . perhaps when I talk about ‘not fated with the sun’ suit me in this category! LOL
Well anyways. . .
Today had been a buggy day for me. Here why:
1) I’d this itchy feeling down my right arm whenever I passed by this particular street after a swim since last month (I thought was some spider web, so I just swing my arms frantically like an idiot). BUT today, I spot this spider on my arm, brown one really well hidden under my skin. To swing that thing off is my immediate reaction, @__@ this made me wonder had that spider drop by my arm ever since last month?
2) This afternoon, I spot this UFO in my room, a hornet I think roaming beside me when I was trying to adjust myself in front of the mirror. Yea a big boy like me scared of those crippy-crawlies especially those that FLY!!! And so I just dashed out of my room, again looking like an idiot. I wonder how the hornet manged to fly up so darn high up, mind you I’m living on 23rd story. Maybe the spidie-scent (not sense) on my arm lure the hornet up O__O
Izumi Sakai (such an elegant lady)
Found out just yesterday that Japan had lost one of their finest J-pop artist-ZARD, or to be exact Izumi Sakai. She was the only member left but still goes by the band name ZARD. Details of her death needless to said, as the details are all over the net. Many had shared their grief over at youtube/fansite.
I thought the public gave such a fuss when famous people die, but to ‘normal people’- many just don’t really bother about (exclude families/friends). So must we be famous to be recognized even after our death? That not necessary I thought, to be remembered by families and loved one is more than enough~ sometime is better for us to be forgotten then to leave a cut in our loved ones. . .
PS: been listening to ZARD music these days for some reasons~
Many a times we pass by each other, but never a time our eyes met. . .destined? Running away? BA. . .
Just collected my new spec, which resemble those ‘fierce teacher’ wear, cux is kinda sharp~
I decide to put my guitar skill to a test that I decide to try playing ‘good bye day’ by YUI, after all the reason that I started picking up guitar again. Found the chords but I only manage to strum the intro which lasted for only bout 10 secs, thereafter know the chords but don’t know the strumming pattern (can’t really figure out!) and so LOL, but am contend enough to play that 10secs intro afterall I’m still a novice.
Attachment start next week and doubt gonna have the time to blog then, so that’s explained the spree of updates. . .