Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Friday, June 08, 2007

HereS WHY. . .

For some reasons I thought perhaps ‘I’m not fated to be with the sun’. Here why
1) whenever I felt like swimming, the weather turns gloomy
2) when I don’t feel like swimming, the sun is up at it highest
3) In the middle of swim (the weather quickly transits from sunny to cloudy or even rainy). ..

In short, it just seems that I can’t enjoy the feeling of soaking under the sun. I found out why cuz I am the MOON- according to this reading. Yea and so moon can’t tally with sun and so that’s why =.=|||||||||||||||||


You are The Moon


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.


The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.


The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.



The ‘mental problem’ part is like umhmmm. . . perhaps when I talk about ‘not fated with the sun’ suit me in this category! LOL


Well anyways. . .

Today had been a buggy day for me. Here why:
1) I’d this itchy feeling down my right arm whenever I passed by this particular street after a swim since last month (I thought was some spider web, so I just swing my arms frantically like an idiot). BUT today, I spot this spider on my arm, brown one really well hidden under my skin. To swing that thing off is my immediate reaction, @__@ this made me wonder had that spider drop by my arm ever since last month?


2) This afternoon, I spot this UFO in my room, a hornet I think roaming beside me when I was trying to adjust myself in front of the mirror. Yea a big boy like me scared of those crippy-crawlies especially those that FLY!!! And so I just dashed out of my room, again looking like an idiot. I wonder how the hornet manged to fly up so darn high up, mind you I’m living on 23rd story. Maybe the spidie-scent (not sense) on my arm lure the hornet up O__O

----------------------------------------------------

Izumi Sakai (such an elegant lady)



Found out just yesterday that Japan had lost one of their finest J-pop artist-ZARD, or to be exact Izumi Sakai. She was the only member left but still goes by the band name ZARD. Details of her death needless to said, as the details are all over the net. Many had shared their grief over at youtube/fansite.

I thought the public gave such a fuss when famous people die, but to ‘normal people’- many just don’t really bother about (exclude families/friends). So must we be famous to be recognized even after our death? That not necessary I thought, to be remembered by families and loved one is more than enough~ sometime is better for us to be forgotten then to leave a cut in our loved ones. . .

PS: been listening to ZARD music these days for some reasons~

With that
Kai
Takire =’


Many a times we pass by each other, but never a time our eyes met. . .destined? Running away? BA. . .


Just collected my new spec, which resemble those ‘fierce teacher’ wear, cux is kinda sharp~

I decide to put my guitar skill to a test that I decide to try playing ‘good bye day’ by YUI, after all the reason that I started picking up guitar again. Found the chords but I only manage to strum the intro which lasted for only bout 10 secs, thereafter know the chords but don’t know the strumming pattern (can’t really figure out!) and so LOL, but am contend enough to play that 10secs intro afterall I’m still a novice.


Attachment start next week and doubt gonna have the time to blog then, so that’s explained the spree of updates. . .

3 Comments:

  • You are The Chariot

    Triumph, Victory, Overcoming Obstacles.

    The chariot is one of the most complex cards to define. On its most basic level, it implies war, a struggle, and an eventual, hard-won victory. Either over enemies, obstacles, nature, the beasts inside you, or to just get what you want. But there is a great deal more to it. The charioteer wears emblems of the sun, yet the sign behind this card is the moon. The chariot is all about motion, and yet it is often shown as stationary. It is a union of opposites, like the black and white steeds. They pull in different directions, but must be (and can be!) made to go together in one direction. Control is required over opposing emotions, wants, needs, people, circumstances; bring them together and give them a single direction, your direction. Confidence is also needed and, most especially, motivation. The card can, in fact, indicate new motivation or inspiration, which gets a stagnant situation moving again.

    ... most surprising... lol mental illness... does washing your hands bring back memories of it? ;o but the depth the card implies... perhaps, perhaps kai-kun really is much more deep than he seems ^_^

    As long as you don't bother hornets/bees, they won't bother you... don't make any violent, sudden or hostile actions towards them and they'll go away eventually... know that they're not on a mission to harm/kill you... but doing what they have to to survive.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:12 PM  

  • @dawn

    perhaps that 'war' is against urself~

    bout e mental illness part, i think is more of psychological impact i faced during that time and so yea, but is all over and actually think i did mention in 'My confession' post~

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 9:50 PM  

  • how the hornet fly to ur 23rd storey remind me a proverb - a lizard tat can be caught by hand, yet is found in the king's palace...
    i tot the moon relate to the sun abit - we can see the moon is because of the rflection of the sun... infact the moon goto posture itself rightly to give its best. u hv been quite tanned recently, y conclude wif the few otr incidents

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home