Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Thursday, May 31, 2007

MatA-KE !!!!!!!!

Ba! I’m down with a sneeze, ah-ChoO. I caught the cold during a heavy downpour while swimming. Instead of me taking cover, I sit by the pool (probably thinking I’m tough enough to endure the cold) gazing the blurry sky. I can really feel the chill piercing through my body (especially my tummy) but for some reasons I just don’t want to lift my butt and leave. Alas, I gave in when a strong gust engulf me that I quickly take shelter in the washroom. I was so cold that I even seek warm from the heater (you know those blow dryer). Now I’m down with a FLU (such a long time since I last sick). Well at least there 1 good thing I could think of running down with a FLU – that is you have those sexy and man-y voice =’= . . .

Think the Flu is getting over my head that I’m spurting all these craps~ Do think I’d to end my 102nd this way. Yup, forgot to mention my 100th post on previous 2 entry.

oh yea thse pic took at jurong island (thse baggy technician pa-ja-mas & all u can knock helmet not forgetting all u can kick steel-toe shoe!) thse were the days, and i need to get back to jurong island nxt wed for some attachment, but this time round is lab-based =/

1/06/07
jux had update frm wallace that attachment fall on 11 june actua;;y nt o4, so another 10 days =]]]]






Take care
Kai

6 Comments:

  • a true story: a girl got very angry and bitter one day decided to stare at the sun to vent out her frustration- was blind; a fren after brokeout with girlfren recently went suntan and decide to stay in the sun- sun burnt badly wif goggles mark, if nt fated like the girl..

    ano.. congratulations for the 102 postings :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:28 PM  

  • Told you to take care of yourself... man, kai-kun... you're NOT invincible you know... =( oh well... take good care of yourself... get enough rest, ya? and man, you sure look like a kid in the photos... lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:30 AM  

  • @ uncle

    O_O
    actually i jux wana test my endurance tts all~ but come to think of it, is rather stupid (u know im the only 1 stone-ing there, with some behind me probably thinking what's this guy doing. . .) and yup 102nd post le!


    @baka...

    i know, jux wana try how long i can ta-han~ recovered already on the day itself after a vitamin c pill. . . bba is better to resemble a kid then an old sage in photo =]

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 10:34 AM  

  • actually hope to get more response from the previous post on '1 litre of tears' ~ maybe so darn long but there a=lots of messages that i wana bring across =/

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 10:38 AM  

  • hello. anyway. i tot SIP start on 11th june? wallance nv told me it's on 4th june initially. anyway. see u on tat day itself. =)

    btw. one litre of tears is really very touching.

    By Blogger ping, At 1:46 PM  

  • @ping

    O_o, halo, yup i jux realised is on 11 june after wallace called me yesterday,

    cya soon =]

    1 litre of tears is very touching, cant agree less ='

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home