Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Saturday, October 21, 2006

depart physically, remain emotionally

tt day has finally came, e day i departed with my fellow colleagues, which a part of me wish for tt, part of me don wana.... i wan it, cox i looking forward for schooling life again, don wana, of course i miss them.... few hrs before my work officially ended yestrerday,,,, all seems silence , out of sudden my lady boss who address me to others as 'my boy' ask me will 'i miss them', i jux smile... my boss's boss .'grandmother' seems pretty sad too saying' 1 by 1 leaving them like tt' ,' i jux smile'...... thry left early yesterday, me still in e office.... i felt a moment of emptimess... deep in my heart i reaally do miss them, wher in e world u will find such boss, who treated u to mark my last day, moreever me jux a small fry in e office, yet had e honour for e treats.... i really wan to cry my heart out... but hey, luckily 1 colleague called me b4 e tears fell.....

i leaft a note on my boss table.. saying ' through this 1 mth i had lots of fun working with u all guys. plus i had learn alot too. though i made alots of mistakes, u all jux forgive me on e spot. i will miss u all .
au voir
with love, kaijie'

had a movie with mel yesterday, watched deathnote, pretty smart plot, unexpected turnsout, at e end of e show, my heart out of sudden felt remorse, i miss them....

another colleague who address me as son' invited me to her house for hari raya... at pasir ris think pretty convienint for me... mabe i pop her a visit some day..

they are jux like my family, except no dad in e picture, lol , i will miss them, i will miss them,

'Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city'
George BurnsUS actor & comedian (1896 - 1996)

cant agree more, with my experience with them.... cheers life had to move on, depart physically, remain emotionally =]

1 Comments:

  • We all have to say goodbye someday... It's an inevitability in life. But... you can always go back, can't you? During your holidays and such... You've left such a deep impression, I'm sure they'd want you back if they had the chance... So don't be sad, it isn't goodbye forever... =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home