Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

LOL DAY

So today was the Symposium thingy….

I thought: ‘Since I not going to win FOR SURE that I decided to go with a jean (instead of pant); goes with w/o tie combining with tucking out of shirt! WOOT ~ Actually is more of not following the norm since your outfit isn’t 1 of the criteria~

Things got wrong even before the presentation!
GUESS WHAT?

I TOOK BUS 13 INSTEAD OF 23 TO TP. I DON’T KNOW HOW THE HELL I INTERPRETED 23 AS 13!!! THERE AINT ANY SUN, SO ISNT Astigmatism!!! AT FIRST I THOUGT THE BUS CHANGES IT ROUTE OR WHAT NOT, BUT I JUST FELT WEIRD THAT I ALIGHTED AND SAW 13 INSTEAD OF 23! DARN STUPID AND BLUR LA, FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE LIKE THAT (I WASN’T ANXIOUS FOR THE PRESENTATION, THAT I HAD NO IDEA WHy I TOOK THE WRONG BUS).

Thinking back, taking wrong bus may perhaps be a blessing in disguise, cux I was late, really late and I still had the cheek to take bus. Since taking the wrong bus wasted 10 mins that I had no choice but to take a cab there, that I wasn’t ‘that late’.

So… ta-ta-ta-ta—1 after another presented, of which all sounded so chim and alien to me, then comes my turn. I decide not to use the MIC given (extra ma), but the judges asked me to use then use lor,zzz. Dr Jiang Lee passed me a laser pointer and asked me to use, I was like reluctant. She insisted that I hold it but i didn’t use, -,-. (Forgot?)

After the whole presentation, Mr Tay drags me out of the lecture hall as he wanted to clarify with me the points/statements I’d made. So had a little debate, but somehow he still disagree with some of my project results and stuffs. Luckily he's not 1 of the judges if not i may not answer his questions~

I told him:’ My project so simple de, sure lose de.’
’Simple is the best’
And I was like wooo @___@ **encouragement**

After which had a little chat with Shaz on ‘clone la’, ‘Mas selemat la’.’ Underground Lab la’, ’mutant la’ and stuffs, LOL

On my way back home, I saw Kenneth Tang.
He was like ‘Wa, go symposium wear jeans?” **then all the lectures around him started to turns and stare at me**
I replied ‘Stylo ma!’ *LOL***

That was that
Kai
Takre care
桜 & 恋

Many had received their exam results, most of them had good news; as for me I’d to wait till tomorrow as I didn’t sign up for the sms service, so yea. Finger cross and again May God bless.

Yesterday this guy called and asked me to start work today
I replied ‘I had found other job that suits my timing so sorry’ (it was like so buay-hiao-bite la)**cux he keep dragging from mon to tues to wed, of course this is not the main reason that I rejected the offer)~

recently there had been some copyright thingy going on~ First My youtube acc then comes the removal of some J-media blog sites (geez now limited access to J-media news)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Kai-kun, to be truthful, I am rather disappointed in you... There are somethings you can laugh over and about, some things you can shrug off, and there are some things that have to be taken seriously. I can only hope you grow up in this aspect...

    By Blogger Shaftiel, At 4:54 PM  

  • OK =]

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home