Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Saturday, February 17, 2007

YUI's cd with me! =]

Half-done with my clothes hunting for CNY yesterday, according to uncle’s theory ‘sales will be on peak after Sunday or something like that’.
Talking about uncle, he made some hilarious remarks, yesterday. He been reading my blog, and asked

We were at MAC (which I ate my usual stuff of coffee plus MAC- flurry!)

‘What the meaning of the jap word you use in your blog, don know what taka?’
“huh”
‘you know ta-k-i-don kno what –ire’
It took me awhile to figure out the words he tried so hard to configure!
He meant the word ‘takire’ which I had used occasionally in my blog, an act cute way of saying take care, which I had learned from some girl out there.

____generation gap____

Somehow our conversion leads to the show starring SHE and FARHERIT. He asked you know that ‘HSE,…..’
“what house I thought to myself”
This time it took me some time to configure what he meant, “SHE, u meant”, he seemed baffled!
LOL

Anyway, we headed down to PS afterwards(met ruben with his bro (i presumed), was telling him that YUI’s CD is out here in Singapore, and eventually he bought me 1. Instead of gratitude, I was like whining the fact that I already had all the songs, and inside not much pics of hers and so on…
My bad
@___@
And thanks

YUI CD(bad photographic skill). looks like













Dinner at Thai express, man the food is either too sweet, spicy or sour, whining again @__@ instead if appreciation. Bababa, stomach stir the moment I went home, and after relieve myself, felt much better!

6 Comments:

  • poor uncle is put to the spot of being lame and out dated liao..

    nvm, huo dao lau xue dao lao mah

    enlighten ur uncle the meaning of smilies:
    @_@ o_o -.- =.= etc

    got their meanings or not; got rules n law...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:13 PM  

  • @__@ = lame, der,

    O_O = ooo, oh

    -.- = lame

    =.= = more lame

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 8:38 PM  

  • 'huo dao lau xue dao lao '

    i preferred 'bai nian shu ren'

    By Blogger kai/kaispiral, At 8:44 PM  

  • i like ur verse. another version:
    if u can spare a decade for investment - plant a tree;
    if u wana invest for a century - nuture the man.

    tat was my key statement to encurage my team tat work wif som children on every sunday mrning. But at the end of that day, 3 of my major followups tat i took times to plough with my heart cropped up. i was disapointed and told myself to give up. then i recall bai nian shu ren - it's jus some seasons upon bai nian...

    i m on for it! should i?

    shi nian shu mu; bai nian shu ren!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:19 AM  

  • hohoho... a new guest, i see... lol i'll not participate too greatly here then =p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:46 AM  

  • Well said.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home